Lights. Camera. Help.'s Focus on Good: Creating a Film for Your Cause teaches nonprofits, activists, and cause-driven organizations how to create great films that have real impact. This two-part webinar is designed to help you confidently begin using film and video to raise money, recruit volunteers and share your story. Space is limited to 24 participants. Sign up for your workshop below!
FOCUS ON GOOD
Creating a film for your cause.
Day 1 - 1.5 hrs
1. Before You Push Record
- The importance of storytelling
- Creating a script and production guide
- Finding free music, stock video and photography
2. Capturing Your Story on Camera
- What equipment is right for your organization
- How to set up a good shot
- Considerations for capturing indoor, outdoor and event footage
Day 2 - 1.5 hrs
3. Capturing Your Story on Camera (Continued)
- How to be a director
- Interview techniques
4. You Have the Footage, Now What?
We'll show you:
- Recommendations for editing software
- The basics of creating a more professional video
- How to upload, tag and describe your video in order to get it seen